Saturday, February 2, 2013

Interesting Mushroom Item

Hello everyone, I'll intordeuce nice mushroom items this time. Goods of any mushroom is cute, I also love me. There are a lot of mushrooms attractive elements such as color and shape.



Frist, I intordeuce for famose mushroom straps.
Do you see these capsule toys? Yes! There're familiar item at market and sundry goods store, "Kinoko strap serese" (Price:200yen)
Many close to the real magnitude, in addition to a very realistic-looking anyway, and tactile sense of feeling and purpuric mushroom fits plush points!





 Discoveries likely to come out in a fairy tale, the mushroom table and stools! Would not you love mushroom stools and tables is entirely dream?It is very attractive and glossy color that. Are also part of the shaft crafted fine.












 Mushroom card above is dead stock of the GDR era,
110 sheets of card types and characteristics of mushrooms is written is in the set.
On the back of the card, the icon of the cross and cutlery are expressed in three levels,
So that at a glance the degree of non-edible food and poison.












Mushroom lamps have a fantastic and beautiful but realistic, a mysterious charm.
This view of the world that do not quite meet in the other, the
May be the view of the world can not make it not a mushroom.
















It is a matryoshka mushroom.
This is a handmade piece by Ms. Alla Belyakova (Ara-Beryakoba)
Around the mushroom body set 5, insects and animals that have been personified are drawn.
Picture you are chatting happily playing, I do not get tired even if looking for a long time.
The goodness of your unique handmade piece design that is also slightly different in any set.












Object in the photo is one of the "Charming Tails" series was launched in 2010.
Due to Mr. designers · Dean Griff deeply love animals, has become a popular work in the United States there are about collectors.
Figurative in our rat hat mushroom happily, a sense of movement and soft curves, I feel affection for Mr. Dean Griff.














This wooden puzzle mushroom, designed by the U.S. team Xylocopa woodworking.
Natural wood maple-walnut mahogany Brad Wood has been used,
Enjoy the taste and texture of different colors each tree.
We present 27 mushrooms that have been carefully hand-carved one by one,
Since the actual motif mushrooms all, I will be studying to remember names and characteristics?
In addition to the warmth of handmade, because it is finished with natural tung oil
Luster and out so familiar with embezzlement, or I've somehow rounded.
Feeling that we gradually become one unity may well be, but it is good wood.





Sources: きのこらぼ  http://kinokolabo.jp/wp/?p=3305


No comments:

Post a Comment