Tuesday, January 1, 2013
About mushrooms that Japanese people eat by preference
Happy New Year!
It is "About mushrooms that Japanese people eat by preference" the beginning of the New Year article. I will continue to learn about mushrooms this year.
As for "About mushrooms that Japanese people eat by preference" The theme of this time, what is the food you like mushrooms? "Mushroom fried anchovies and butter" I have liked.
So, I will show you that I have mushrooms sold in supermarkets in Japan.
Shiitake mushroom:Mushrooms are loved in Japan. Are often dried and used, is the epitome of mushrooms.
Maitake mushroom:Mushrooms in season from fall to winter. Form was fluttering and features. And ranged from dance would be happy about the origin of the name, and find out, or came from the shape of mushrooms that look like dancing, there are a variety of theories.
Hackberry:Gangly figure It is characterized by whitish. This is due to upbringing. It's in the shape of wild brown enokidake mushroom, also bigger umbrella.
Hiratake mushroom:May have been sold as "shimeji" in Super is also called "shimeji" false. This is a different kind of mushrooms and mushroom.
Shimeji mushroom:It is a mushroom, which is considered very good. There are many Honshimeji mushrooms-and-Hatakeshimeji Bunashimeji. There is a crunchy, slightly bitter taste that is is characterized.
Matsutake mushroom:It's fine mushrooms If anyone knows Japanese. It's a type of symbiosis with pine mushrooms, such as red pine. Artificial cultivation is very difficult, and is not so far as to put to practical use yet.
Mushroom:Itself the name "mushroom" is in English means mushroom. However, in Japan say is that mushroom mushroom called Agaricus. White and brown varieties and there are varieties.
Eringi mushroom:Fellow of oyster mushroom. Because it is not native to Japan, it is only artificial cultivation of mushrooms. It have a texture like abalone.
Nameko mushroom:It is a mushroom that is slimy surface. Sometimes referred to as enokidake mushroom. In soy sauce of Flammulina velutipes, "enokidake mushroom" being sold has nothing to do with nameko in bottling.
Well, the next step is to introduce the method of cooking mushrooms.
Delicious to eat mushrooms, if I do I?
Mushrooms are eaten delicious fried bake even be boiled.
To pick mushrooms, fresh mushrooms have in common in any type is to choose a mushroom umbrella is not open too much. Also, I would choose the one that is also thick shaft firmly.
Point shiitake and shimeji, king oyster mushroom, the choose a crisp if maitake, the ones that are resilient to the touch.
Tends to suck the moisture is likely to mushroom. Better that you have enough to wipe off the dirt gently with a wet cloth, when you take the dirt of the mushrooms before cooking, leaving the taste. After a quick wash under running water, those who are worried about dirt anyway, let's wipe the water firmly.
Mushroom that tends to suck moisture is that easy to suck oil. When you make a stir-fry or fried mushroom, and use the old bad oil, as it is the oil that would suck, I will be long-winded oil taste. If you want to eat delicious, I'll be cooking with the new oil.
Also, if you do not cook quickly, the water out of the mushrooms, since it continues to flow while the flavor, so I try to fry over high heat. That way, touching the teeth remain crisp.
Would suit mushrooms what is what cooking is a fun and experiment with mushrooms fragrant in general, such as maitake and matsutake mushrooms, the dish that utilizes such as rice, mushrooms, the flavor of the mushroom love you. I met quite anything or to boiled, like mushrooms enokidake mushroom that is plain, and the marinated food or even to put nameko miso soup ingredients well, and also have a different taste of sauce and grated radish.
Sources: 「きのこ大好き」http://www.zakki.jp/
The next theme is " Poison Mushrooms".
Introduces a charming scary poisonous mushroom, continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment