Hellow everyone. My name is Misaki. I’m Japanese.
From now on, I will be written about report mushroom by this blog over ten weeks.
Why I will write a report, It is because I think that there is interesting in me no living thing as a mushroom if it is said about a mushroom.
Their ecosystem is wrapped in the mystery. And a variation is very rich.
The pictorial book which that I came to get interested in a mushroom read in the bookroom was a cause. The photograph of many mushrooms appeared there and it was very beautiful. Of course, I usual eat mushrooms in my life and I like mushrooms.
Now, the mushroom and others which we often eat usually does not have poison etc.
It is because it turns out that it is innocuous.
That is, -- far -- old ancestors -- " innocuous this mushroom moreover, it is delicious.” -- Since the definition was given, present-day we can eat in comfort.
Who on earth would eat a mushroom first in human beings?
The theme of the first memorable report -- “-- who ate a mushroom first?” -- It is.
It is supposed 13,000 years ago that it was least recently alike in the world, and a mushroom was eaten.
The trace regarded as having eaten a mushroom from the ruins of dust is discovered.
Moreover, China and the Roman Empire also have the record which was eating a mushroom.
Even the effect of a medicine of the mushroom was written in the oldest medicine book "Shennong Ben Cao Jing" in China.
In the "natural history magazine" which Pliny of the Roman Empire described, it is written in detail about the poisonous mushroom as cautions when eating a mushroom.
In Japan, the trace of ruins shows having been eaten in the middle of the Jomon period in B.C. 2000.
There is a trace of a mushroom also in the Heian period 1200 more years ago.
The Japanese poem of 31 syllables about matsutake appears in the Ten Thousand Leaves or the Kokin wakashu.
(Quotation from「キノコ大好き」http://www.zakki.jp/)
Had the mushroom adapted itself to people's gastronomic culture from ancient times!
A next topic is “How many kinds of mushrooms in Japan?”
To pleaser!
I was surprised that the history of a mushroom is old. In addition,I surprised that the effect of a medicine of the mushroom was discovered in the old days.
ReplyDeleteBy the way,Which was the most beautiful in the mushroom seen until now?